Premier Homecare is committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. The following discloses our policy for gathering and disseminating information for this Web site. If you have any questions about your rights as a user of this service, you may contact us at info@PremierHomecare.org.
• The information we collect and how we use it;
• Your right to access or update your personally identifiable information;
• Your right to opt-out of receiving communications from us; and
• Our pledge to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control.
Information We Collect
Premier Homecare collects two types of information about you when you visit our site: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site you have visited and your IP address).
Personally Identifiable Information
The only personally identifying information that we collect and store about you is the information that you have chosen to provide to us. For example, if you send us an e-mail requesting information about Premier or otherwise ask us a question, we may collect your name, address, e-mail address and other personal information so that we can respond to your request or question. We may also from time to time send you e-mail and postal correspondence regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Furthermore, if you chose to purchase services from Premier, we will collect the personally identifiable information necessary to complete your request.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect and use non-personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:
Some parts of the Premier Homecare Web site may use a “cookie,” a file placed on your computer hard drive allowing the premier server to log the pages accessed in the premier site to determine if you have visited before. This cookie captures no personally identifying information. You may set your browser to warn you when placement of a cookie is requested, and decide whether or not to accept it. Please note that by rejecting a cookie some of the features available on the site may not function properly.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
Disclosure of Information by Premier Homecare
We may share your personally identifiable information with any affiliates, partners, agents or other parties whose products and services may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to share your information in this manner, please see the “CHOICE” section below. Premier Homecare also reserves the right to disclose your personal and non-personal information if Premier Homecare reasonably believes it is required to do so by law; to protect itself or to protect the rights of another user; to reduce the risk of credit or other kind of fraud; or to comply with a court order.
Premier Homecare may also share your personally and non-personally identifiable information with third parties that help manage our Web site and databases and credit card processing companies.
Premier Homecare may share your information with third parties in order to fulfill your request or otherwise complete a service provided to you.
In the unlikely event that all or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another party, your personally identifiable information may be transferred to this acquiring entity.
Though we may also from time to time share your personal information with third parties for research and development purposes, we will not sell your personal information to any third parties, other than as specifically disclosed in this policy.
Third Party Links
Premier Homecare provides you with the following choices regarding the use of your information:
• You may choose not to provide us with any personal information;
• You may set your browser not to accept cookies, or to warn you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose not to accept cookies, however, your ability to navigate this Web site may be hindered;
• If you would like to unsubscribe to any of our services or would like us to remove you from any of our online mailing lists, please send an e-mail to unsubscribe@PremierHomecare.org
• To access the personal information we have collected about you and correct any inaccuracies please send an e-mail to info@PremierHomecare.org
• If you do not want us to share your information, please send an e-mail to info@PremierHomecare.org
Notification of Changes
Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Thirteen
Premier Homecare is not targeted to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and do not use it or share it with third parties.
Effective Date: September 1, 2007